Saturday, June 26, 2010

Summer blues

Another week has passed. Long week at work and troubles with commuting transportation made this a longer week than usual. Still enjoying the class format, but starting to find some frustrations. I am finding it difficult to find things to talk about. I wish not to talk about too personal of things and wish to keep things simple and focused on school, but having difficultly with subjects that are relevant. I am a private person and do not want to have my life on the web for everyone to read and see. I will be happy when this assignment is over and I can figure out how to delete these posts.
The class is still beyond my technology capacity. I have been doing the reading and keeping up on the lectures. I seem to understand the items as a individual thing, but I am having a tough time putting all the pieces together. I think I could have used a more of a basic class on computers before I was immersed into this one. I am surviving, but wished to have been doing better.
Really looking forward to coming to Pittsburgh and seeing the campus and meeting my fellow students. Really glad about the discussion blogs. They are greatly helpful with questions and interacting with other students.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Demonstration