Saturday, June 12, 2010

Quiz 1

Just finished taking the first quiz. I am uncertain how I did. I feel my answers were too vague and by no means technical. I was also uncertain of how in-depth and lengthy to make my answers. For most of them, I answered as much as I could remember and recall that made sense. I really felt like a non-computer user answering the questions and felt really stupid second guessing every word I used like, program, software and application. Only time will tell to see how I did. Hopefully not too bad. The only good part is that now I have a better idea of the format for the next quiz.
I have a really busy week ahead and have started to look at the assignments that are due for next week. I am totally confused on the next assignment and my confusion is causing me to get VERY frustrated. I am really starting to dread these assignments. I read all the discussions on the course website and have read some information on the web, but still do not know how to get the references into Omeka to make the collection. I am sure it is very simple once I know how and that is what the most frustrating part of these projects for me. It takes me hours to figure out something that if only I knew the steps, would take minutes. I will attempt more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Demonstration