Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Another assignment

I just finished my Omeka assignment. I was really confused about this one. I am not familiar with databases and I was not clear what I was suppose to do. Thanks for the help. I can really see the purpose of the assignments and having to do them. I would not learn about them if all I had to do was read about them. The only way for me to learn is to actually do something, so this format for me is great, but a bit frustrating. What I do not understand is the amount of entries we need to do. The first assignment was 50 entries. It got really boring after twenty or so and this assignment got real boring after about doing 8 entries. I am sure there is a master plan and it will all fold out in front of me by the end of the semester and I will fully understand the madness here.
Looking forward to hearing about the quiz. I want to know how I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Demonstration