Monday, May 31, 2010

Play time ahead

Time for another post. My life must be really boring.......... I am having a hard time finding things to write about twice a week. Another couple of days of work have passed, more reading and I am still trying to deal with learning about this computer. I still do not have enough time in the day to work full time and do school. Coffee is becoming my new best friend!!
I think I have successfully managed the assignment due for class this coming week. It took me some time to navigate the sites, and some slight frustration, but I think I figured it out. RefWorks seems to be a handy site for consolidating references. I am sure there are many other things this site is useful for that I have not discovered yet, but I feel I have got a good understanding of it. I really liked the ability to have the references turned into a bibliography and down loaded to my computer. Really handy and a lot quicker than me typing them all out!!! I have also not used Google that much. I liked the idea of Google Docs. It may be something that I will consider using more in the future.
Been reading the chapters in the text book. It is not a bad text book as text books go. I have it say it does not keep me awake at night, but I have most definitely have had to suffer through a lot of less interesting material and text books.
I am off to Bermuda tomorrow. I am sooooo excited, but I do have mixed feelings about the trip. This trip was planned a long time before I decided to return to school. Now I really worry this week away will put me so far behind in school, that it may not have been worth it. I sure hope not. My boyfriend and I are in need of some good time together and with me being in school again, our time together at home is almost slim to none. I have spent all weekend trying to get caught up on school and a little ahead, and will spend the weekend we return getting caught up again. I am hoping to be able to totally enjoy myself and only do some occasional reading (of course on the beach with a pina colada in hand). I return next Sunday. I will try to post some pics with my next posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Demonstration