Friday, May 28, 2010

Fish out of water

I totally feel like a fish out of water when it comes to learning about computers. I just finished watching this weeks lecture and feel sooooo lost and confused. I sit and listen to the lectures and I feel like I am listening to them in another language!! I am really going to have to sit down and really look at this and reread the textbook chapters to get a better understanding. I am getting frustrated. Before this class, I knew just enough about computers to get by. Now I am trying to wrap my head around how they work.
I do have to say that I am really proud of myself when I am able to figure something out and it works!! I am a bit stresses about figuring out to do our assignment with RefWorks. Then I have to figure out Google docs. This is all new to me and I am afraid I am going to get real frustrated and confused. Either this could be something that I will get down pretty quickly, or it could be a total mess of a day and a big headache for me. Every turn is a learning curve and new step. Deep breath.
I am really happy I am finally learning about computers and can really see what I can really do on them, but I do have to say, I will be happy when this semester is over and we get into some of the other classes that I am really looking forward to. I know this is an important class, but I have to say, I am having a tough time keeping focused and interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Demonstration