Monday, May 24, 2010

Need more time

Where does the time go? I have yet to find the balance of everything. I have been trying my best to keep up with all the readings, but have been falling behind this week. Is anyone else struggling with time? I have a day off from work at the end of the week and I hope this will give me the time to get back on track.

I have been really enjoying the format of the courses and the lectures online. I am also getting more familiar with Blackboard and how to find all the resources. This is making me feel more comfortable with things.

Sorry this is so short, but not much has changed since my last post. Will try again later in the week when I have had more time to catch up on the readings and view the next lecture.

1 comment:

  1. I'm struggling, between this, full-time-work, and last-minute wedding bits/life.

    I have faith it will get better! :)

    ReplyDelete

Demonstration