Friday, July 23, 2010

One more week!

It is really hard to believe that this first semester is almost over. I am mostly proud of myself for all that I have learned about in this short period of time, but mostly in regards to computers and the Internet. It is something that is really intimidating and very daunting to me. This course have motivated me to continue to learn and play with my computer and not to be so scared of it. I am actually thinking really seriously about creating a website of my own to display my portfolio of work and resume. I am actually very excited about taking on the task.

I have enjoyed the first semester here and I am really glad I have chosen to get my degree from this program, but I do have to say, I will be really happy to start to take classes that are more focused on Archives and Preservation. I can really see how these first two classes are important, but wish the professors could have addressed the lectures to suit all specializations, not just libraries. I wrote all my papers to address issues in archives and focused on preservation, this being the area I am specializing in and interested in, but I felt I was not really addressing the question posed to write about, although I received good grades on them.

I am a little scared to create my Portfolio of work done this semester, but feel that I think I know what I need to do. Just hope it all works out to be what I want it to be. Just found out about my quiz grade. I am OK with it. It is better than how I did for the first one, so I could not ask for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Demonstration