Monday, July 12, 2010

Fastrack Weekend

The first fastrack weekend done!!! I was so nervous about meeting everyone and figuring out the campus. I think everything went pretty well. A lot of the information would have been a lot nicer to have had maybe the first week of classes to prior to starting classes. I am not quite sure why they make the fastrack weekend in the middle of the semester, especially for the first semester. Did not get a chance to wander around Pittsburgh that much, but I feel that I will have plenty of other opportunity to do in the next year or so. There was really no need to run around and see everything this time around.

I think the exam went pretty well for me. I studied pretty hard and was really nervous about this. I do not always test well, do to nerves. Now it is off to write this paper on copyright issues. This has been the only paper that I have been really procrastination about. I do not know to much about the subject, nor find it terribly interesting. I hope that I can find a way to twist it into a preservation paper.

Had the most frustrating evening figuring out the website assignment. Thanks to all the people that wrote in and helped, I was able to get it up and viewable. It is not quite the format I had, but it is going to have to work. I sill can not figure out how to get my background to work and I want to put a photo on my "home" page and can not get that to transfer either. I will keep playing, if I can find the time this week.

It was a real pleasure to meet everyone this weekend and I look forward to coming back in October and seeing everyone again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Demonstration