Saturday, July 3, 2010

News from the Library of Congress

Technology can be a great thing, but you need to be careful what you ask for.

My interests are in the conservation field and preservation field and I use science everyday in my career and at my job. I am really interested in what we can learn from our past and how new technology is allowing us to learn and discover more about our history. Science and technology is constantly changing history and it is changing what we believed to be true.

Here is an article from The Library of Congress of News. If you have any interest in our history and how we are using Science to reveal our history, you may find this discovery and use of technology to reveal this discovery as interesting as I do.......


http://www.loc.gov/today/pr/2010/10-161.html

News from the Library of Congress

1 comment:

Demonstration